Medieval Renaissance Handmade Leather Diary
- Overall Length: 6.1 Inches, Width: 4.7 inch
- Pages: 120 Sheets (240 pages counting both sides)
- Paper Type: Handmade Fiber, Recycled Biomass
- Cover: Genuine Cowhide Leather, Binding: Natural Threaded
- Features: Simple Plain with Stitched Edge. Threaded Cover Tie, Threaded Bookmark
Bound handmade fiber paper with Genuine Leather covers was once the standard for recording historical events and even religious followings. This diary is handmade one at a time just like the diaries were in the Medieval Renaissance period to accurately reflect the same quality and level of detail as ancient times. This book contains 110 to 120 thick, soft pages of authentic handmade fiber parch paper and Recycled materials that hold any type of ink and perfect for classic calligraphy and scripting. Whether you want to write poetry or spill your heart and soul out onto the handmade fiber pages, you can personalize this handmade book to your will. The front cover of this handmade leather diary depicts a simple plain style with a stitched leather edge. The cover is 100% genuine cowhide leather and is handmade from top to bottom. Securing your personal thoughts is easy to achieve since this leather diary comes with an attached leather strap that doubles as a bookmark.